Frequently Asked Question
If you are having problems sending emails, especially Gmail where the Send button does nothing, then its a good idea to clear the cache on the Firefox browser.
1. Click the menu button (top right) and select Options. ...
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
3. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
4. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
5. With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
6. Close the about:preferences page.